It couldn’t be easier to book an appointment with one of our aerial engineers. You can arrange for aerial installation or repair to be carried out in just 3 simple steps:
- After making initial contact with us, one of our friendly customer service advisors will book an appointment for a fully trained aerial engineer to come and visit your property at a convenient time.
- At the chosen date and time, the aerial engineer will arrive to carry out a full diagnosis of the issues you are experiencing with your aerial. The issues will be explained to you in full and any questions answered. Our operative will then leave you with a free quotation, including details of all work that must be carried out.
- As we operate a “No Quibble” service, it’s our promise to you that we won’t pester you into making a decision on the spot. After providing you with the quote our engineer will leave you with time to review the quotation offered, it is then up to you as to whether or not you would like us to carry out the service for you.
What Sets Action Aerials Apart From Other TV Aerial Installation Companies?
- With the ability to travel to any property in the region, we have more flexibility and reach than most other aerial companies.
- We have a straight forward approach to our work. When explaining their findings to you our operatives won’t use sales talk or technical jargon, just plain language that is easy to understand.
- We supply the latest High-Tec TV aerials, and all fixtures and fittings that are supplied to you during installation and repair are brand new.
- Operating on a 60 day “no quibble” Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, we can assure your total confidence that the work carried out on your aerial will be performed to the highest standard. As part of our guarantee, our promise to you is that if you are not 100% happy with the work that has been undertaken, we will firstly work to resolve the matter immediately, or we can offer you a full refund. Most aerial companies are not able to offer such a guarantee.
- Our family owned roots are something we are very proud of, and make us unique against many of our competitors. Everyone who works for Action Aerials is a fully trained employee of the business. It is not uncommon for aerial companies to employ 3rd party contractors, but at Action we are committed to employed operatives who we are certain will carry out their work to the high standards we expect from them.
- Our regional locality and experience having worked on thousands of properties in the past has given our aerial installers specific knowledge on the common technical problems that affect many households throughout East Yorkshire. This gives us the ability to source and diagnose issues a lot faster than nationwide aerial companies who do not have the same understanding of working on the properties that we have been working on for 30 years and more.
We have a friendly team of customer service advisors who are ready and waiting for your call. Contact us today via telephone or complete our online booking form to arrange an appointment with one of our specialists.