Removing the complexity from booking appointments for TV aerial installations and repairs is just part of our commitment to being quick and efficient in our work. By keeping things simple, we can help you in just 3 easy steps:
- When you contact us via phone or via our website, we will arrange for a friendly local operative to visit your property, at a time and date that is convenient for yourself.
- An experienced aerial engineer will carry out a full health check on your aerial and will make you aware of any issues that need to be rectified. He or she will then provide you with a free quotation at no cost to yourself.
- As part of our “no quibble” commitment, the next step is entirely up to you. On reviewing the quote, you can choose whether or not you wish for us to proceed with the work. If you do, then our aerial operative will get to work straight away.
What Sets Action Aerials Apart From Other TV Aerial Installation Companies?
- Our service extends to the whole of Lancashire, we can carry out home visits to any property in the region.
- We’re a straight forward company with a straight forward approach. On diagnosing a fault our operatives will present their findings to you in simple terms. We avoid all use of sales talk or technical jargon when explaining how we intend to resolve any issues you may have with your TV aerial.
- TV aerials installed by us make use of the latest technology and during aerial repairs, any of the parts that are used to fix your aerial are brand new.
- We operate a 60 day “no quibble” Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Such is our confidence in our service quality and affordability that we offer an exclusive warranty on all our work. There are few other local aerial installers that provide such a guarantee on their workmanship. As part of our promise to you, we will happily refund you if you are not 100% happywith the work we have carried out.
- We are a long serving family run business. Everyone who works for us is a fully trained employee of ours. Unlike other aerial companies we do not make any use of 3rd party contractors when carrying out our work.
- Thanks to our locality and experience in working on thousands of properties in the Lancashire area, our installers have specific knowledge on technical problems that affect many areas up and down the region. This allows us to source and diagnose issues faster than many nationwide aerial companies who do not have such experience in working on households in the district.
Our friendly customer service team are waiting for your call. If you are looking for a great aerial installation or repair service from local experts at a price you can afford then look no further than Action Aerials.