One of the things that customers often comment on is the ease of booking appointments for TV aerial installations and repairs with us. As part of our drive to keep things simple and optimise our efficiency even further, our service is managed into 3 simple steps.
- Upon first contact with yourself, one of our friendly customer service advisors will arrange for a home visit to be made to your property at a time to suit you.
- At the agreed date and time one of our experienced aerial engineers will arrive to carry out a full diagnosis of any problems you are experiencing with your aerial. He or she will then explain the issues to you and will provide you with a free no quibble quotation.
- We operate a “No Quibble” service. We won’t pester you into undertaking work there and then if you need time to consider your options. The final step is entirely up to you. Once you have had time to review the quotation we have offered you can choose whether or not you would like us to carry out the work.
What Sets Action Aerials Apart From Other TV Aerial Installation Companies?
- We cover the whole of Derbyshire. We have the ability to attend home visits at any property in the region and we are not restricted to the amount of appointments that we have available.
- We’re a business with family values and we aim to maintain a straight forward approach at all times. Our engineers carry out their work in a straight forward manner. Once a fault has been diagnosed and a solution found, our operative will present their findings to you in simple terms. Unlike many other companies, we don’t use sales language or technical jargon, and your options will be laid out in a manner that is simple to understand.
- We supply the latest High-Tec TV aerials, and all fixtures and fittings that are supplied to you during installation and repair are brand new.
- We carry out all work on a 60 day “no quibble” Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Your confidence in our workmanship can be assured. If you are not 100% happy with the work that has been carried out, then we will resolve any issues quickly and effectively. If you are still not satisfied, we offer a full refund. Most local aerial companies do not offer such a competitive guarantee.
- Our family owned roots are something we are very proud of, and make us unique against many of our competitors. Everyone who works for Action Aerials is a fully trained employee of the business. It is not uncommon for aerial companies to employ 3rd party contractors, but at Action we are committed to employed operatives who we are certain will carry out their work to the high standards we expect from them.
- Our regional locality and experience having worked on thousands of properties in the past has given our aerial installers specific knowledge on the common technical problems that affect many households throughout Derbyshire. This gives us the ability to source and diagnose issues a lot faster than nationwide aerial companies who do not have the same understanding of working on the properties that we have been working on for 30 years and more.
We have a friendly team of customer service advisors who are ready and waiting for your call. Contact us today via telephone or complete our online booking form to arrange an appointment with one of our specialists.